Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CultureSpleen.com

        For my semester project I decided to take on the task of making an online blog / magazine culturespleen.blogspot.com. I wanted to create something that interested people and specific groups. New York rappers, Ballroom scene figure, queer artists, and guys in their twenties are just a few of the groups I got to collaborate with for my pieces
        What made me go after making a blog was my friends online website leopardmilkshake.com .More so fashion and pictorial based I've written for the co creator Mario Horne before and really loved how he made his creation on Blogger. Even mine isn't up to par design wise , he says that its definitely a labor of love. But sites like his and formats like Tumblr and Blogger were my inspiration.
Mario Horne of Leopard Milkshake
       

No comments:

Post a Comment