Thursday, December 6, 2012

The World of Media Magazine

I decided to do a magazine/newsletter, which I titled "The World of Media," where I talk about social media and how much of an impact it has on society. I didn't want to focus exclusively on the positive side, so I also talk about the negative effects that social networking sites and media has on humans. I specifically talk about recent topics that this world has experienced where media is the most influential factor. On the good side, I mentioned the Kony 2012 movement and how anyone can spread positive messages literally around the whole world to fight a cause. For the negative side, I focused on what happened a few months ago in the middle east as a result of a video titled The Innocence of Muslims. Many people died as a result of this short film that offended muslims worldwide and thats why I felt like it was my responsibility to talk about it.

http://issuu.com/rodvale527/docs/the_world_of_media_magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment